Evocatus Security SA offer consulting services for essential specific matters and/or for more comprehensive requirements on an ad hoc or retainer basis. Upon commencement a detailed audit on the service required is conducted, followed by a report identifying the necessary corrective measures, actions, support, solutions, assistance, and/or advice.
Typical consulting services include the following:
- Staffing (manpower) needs analysis
- Comprehensive risk assessments
- Assistance with procurement and tender processes
- Investigations (all industries)
- Assessment of existing Security operation
- Security management systems audit
Consulting services reduces risk, safe costs and measure the feasibility and practicality of policies, procedures and management systems. A holistic approach is followed to identify direct, indirect, internal and external risks and threats in order to effectively develop management systems to accommodate breakdowns in existing systems where necessary, or alternatively to identify non-existing control measures and systems, and implement where necessary.